Coghlin & Upton Military Accoutrements Clearance Sale!

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Coghlin & Upton Military Accoutrements

      Is holding a Clearance Sale of Discontinued Inventory, Production Samples,
      Prototypes, "Mistakes" and other items we've

      accumulated over the years!

      Saturday, May 19th and Sunday May 20th, 2012 - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

      Historical & Contemporary Goods!

      FOOD CONCESSION ~ DRAWS ~ AUCTIONS

      Give us a call, send us an email or check our website at
      <http://www.coghlinandupton.com/> www.coghlinandupton.com for directions.

      4520 Jordan Road, PO Box 56, Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada L0R 1S0

      Tel: (905) 562-0222 ~ Fax: (905) 562-8374 ~ Email:
      admin(at)coghlinandupton.com <mailto:admin@...>