Re: 1812 Boston Bicentennial Event August 2012

  • Charlie Quesenberry
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2012
      Any need for a USN ships surgeon? :)

      [snip]

      > If anyone has any interest the time is now running short if you wish to participate. Please contact us asap if you have not already done so.
      > We look forward to hearing from many of you.
      >
      > All the best
      > Colin Murphy
      > USS CON 1812 MG

    • Ed
      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2012
        Murph,

        I've already siad that we will be there.

        Cheers,

        Ed Seufert
        1812 Royal Marines

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "usmarine1814" <usmarine1814@...> wrote:

        > In the past I have sent out invitations and notification to everyone I could find contact info for in respect to our August 17-19 event in which we will be commemorating the USS Constitution's battle with HMS Guerriere. It is to include an encampment, weapons demos, drill and marching demos, and if all goes right, a tactical. Also included are a parade/pass in review, and a commemoration ceremony to cap off the weekend.
        >
        > If anyone has any interest the time is now running short if you wish to participate. Please contact us asap if you have not already done so.
        > We look forward to hearing from many of you.
        >
        > All the best
        > Colin Murphy
        > USS CON 1812 MG

      • usmarine1814
        Message 3 of 9 , May 5, 2012
          We have you fine gentleman on the list Ed, just put it out there again because our original message had a "deadline" which was continuously extended to the present as those who need to know changed their minds. Thus making it stil "open" fan any others that wished to come.
          Look forward to seeing you lads again
          All the best
          Colin

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Ed" <rmarine1812@...> wrote:

          > Murph,
          >
          > I've already siad that we will be there.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Ed Seufert
          > 1812 Royal Marines

        • usmarine1814
          Message 4 of 9 , May 6, 2012
            Of course Mr. Quesenberry. It would be great, and perhaps necessary, to have you visit us.

            Colin Murphy
            USS CON 1812 MG

            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Quesenberry <charliequ2@...> wrote:

            > Any need for a USN ships surgeon? :)
            >
            > [snip]
          • JJ
            Message 5 of 9 , May 10, 2012
              Perhaps it's also worth noting that the Marine Guard has made arrangements with USS Constitution Inn ,on the property of the Navy Yard ,to provide reduced rates to our participants.If your interested please contact us.
              CPL. JJ Murphy
              1812 Marine Guard
              USSConstitution

              --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "usmarine1814" <usmarine1814@...> wrote:

              > Of course Mr. Quesenberry. It would be great, and perhaps necessary, to have you visit us.
              >
              > Colin Murphy
              > USS CON 1812 MG
              >
              > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Quesenberry <charliequ2@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Any need for a USN ships surgeon? :)
              > >
              > > [snip]

            • JJ
              Message 6 of 9 , May 17, 2012
                I'd like to have you contact our USN Surgeon.
                Dr. Jack Richman
                He's interested in talking to you.
                jack.richman@...

                --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "usmarine1814" <usmarine1814@...> wrote:

                > Of course Mr. Quesenberry. It would be great, and perhaps necessary, to have you visit us.
                >
                > Colin Murphy
                > USS CON 1812 MG
                >
                > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Quesenberry <charliequ2@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Any need for a USN ships surgeon? :)
                > >
                > > [snip]

              • Charlie Quesenberry
                Message 7 of 9 , May 21, 2012
                  I did send him an email, and look forward to hearing from him. Please
                  keep me posted on events in your area, perhaps we can put something
                  together...!

                  At your service,

                  Charlie Q

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 21, 2012
                    I'm sorry to report that his email came back as "unavailable", is
                    there a backup?