Re: 1812 longwoods

  • Matt Lanteigne
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 11:26 PM
      Mark, what is the address for the Longwoods site again?

      Also, what time will the kids be gone? I'll shoot for around that time.

      Matt
    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 7:43 PM
        I do not have the address in front of me. But if you do a search for
        Longwoods Conservation area, it will come up. Kids are usually gone by
        3:30.

        Mark