longwoods

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2012
      Longwoods is almost here. Just to remind everybody, please check in at the
      registration cabin when you arrive. We will check your name of the master
      list for your group that you CO sent to us.

      Also, Friday is ed day. Nobody is allowed to set up while the school buses
      and children are on site. After they are gone, then please check at
      registration and then you can set up.

      The Optimists will have breakfast available for a small fee.

      The closest grocery/variety stores are in Mt Brydges, Glencoe or London.
      Check out an online map.

      The LTVCA has planted thousands of new small trees over the last couple of
      years. Please stay on the trails if you are walking through the woods.

      See everybody there!

      Mark Dickerson

    • Matt Lanteigne
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2012
        Mark, what is the address for the Longwoods site again?

        Also, what time will the kids be gone? I'll shoot for around that time.

        Matt
      • Mark Dickerson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2012
          I do not have the address in front of me. But if you do a search for
          Longwoods Conservation area, it will come up. Kids are usually gone by
          3:30.

          Mark