Re: 1812 Heritage minute competition

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2012
      Well done!
      These excellent young people have also fought the Fenians in 1866 garb.
      Some credit should go to teachers who put in this kind of effort teaching history.
      Jim

      [snip]
      > I am writing this message to bring to your attention my high school drill team's win in the Historica Dominion Institute's "Make your Own Heritage Minute Contest." [snip]
    • Chris Pohlkamp
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2012
        Aanii
        Excellent job, it is wonderful to see our young people involved in Canadian history.

        Miigwetch
        Checomick
        Baa Maa Pii
        On-Gwe-Ho-Way

          Message 4 of 10 , May 1, 2012
            Terrific job! Congratulations to all involved.

            Ron Dale

          • Soo
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2012
              Excellent!