Christmas Wassail, London, Ontario

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
      I have been asked to forward the following message from the Friends of Fairfield concerning a Wassail planned for December 1, 2012 and to add it to the calendar of events list, which I have.

      Dave Westhouse.
      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/

      Hi Dave

      I am just sending you this information and wondered if you could put this on you're site as a link or on your event list. The Friends of Fairfield Museum are having "1812 Bi-Centennial Christmas Wassail" Here are the particulars.

      1812 Bi-Centennial Christmas Wassail
      Sponsored by The Friends of Fairfield Museum
      Where: Ramada Inn
      Exeter Rd.
      London Ontario
      When: Saturday December 1st.2012
      Dinner and Dance
      Tickets $50.00 per person
      Cash Bar
      Discounted rooms available

      For more information Contact: Gayle Allen
      e-mail: gayle at friendsoffairfield.ca
      website: www.friendsoffairfieldmuseum.ca

      Thanks Dave

      Gayle