quality clothing and kit

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      One of the ideas which surfaced among the Crown Forces Staff over the winter was the compilation of a list of merchants who are able to supply good quality clothing and kit to new reenactors or members of other time periods and units who want to become involved in 1812 events during the bicentennial.

      I am prepared to compile such a list as a service to the hobby. I am willing to post positive recommendations submitted by any member other than the owner of the business recommended. If technically possible I will also consider including reviews by members who have found a particular merchant to be particularly GOOD. Reviews need not be signed but I am not interested in 'flaming' any merchant or his/her products. Presumably, the absence of a name from the list, once compiled, will speak for itself.

      Again

      Peter Monahan
      Quartermaster, Crown Forces Staff