camp layouts

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      I have been asked by the Crown Forces staff to take on the job of camp layout at Crown Forces events this season. I expect to be in communication with the hosts of the various events but in addition I would ask that unit commanders try to let me know, several days prior to an event, approximately how many members of the unit, including officers, will be requiring space in the miligtary camp.

      Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

      Peter Monahan, R. Nfld Reg't
      CF Staff