Wasaga under Siege 2012 - August 17th-19th - On-Line Registration Now Open!

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 1:03 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      Just a quick reminder that Wasaga under Siege -"A War of 1812 Experience"
      will be celebrating its 10th year taking place at Nancy Island Historic Site
      in beautiful Wasaga Beach, Ontario. Also I would like to remind everyone
      that the event has moved from its July date to August 17th-19th to fall
      in-line with its bicentennial date coming up in 2014.

      This year will also mark another historic special event as Nancy Island
      Historic Site has constructed a brand new Welcome Centre to mark the
      bicentennial and the grand opening will take place on May 24th/2012 and of
      course will be fully operational for Wasaga under Siege in August. If
      anyone is interested in attending the grand opening in May we would love to
      have you and just send me an email to inquire and get details.

      On-line registration for Wasaga under siege 2012 is now open on our website
      at www.wasagaundersiege1812.com and if you are planning to come to this
      great event please get your registration in ASAP!

      If you have any questions please let me know and look forward to hosting you
      as we begin to celebrate and commemorate the upcoming bicentennial.

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay

      War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee