Fwd: 1812 COSTUMES

  • John Sek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012
      Hello Everyone,

      For those units within the Hamilton and surrounding area, please read the below message. Hopefully you can help this group out with their request. If somewhat further away but still willing to help out, I am sure that they will be most interested in your help.

      Best regards,

      John Sek

      This is a forwarded message
      From: Robert Knuckle <rknuckle@...>
      To: "John Sek" <jsek@...>
      Date: Friday, March 30, 2012, 4:06:45 PM
      Subject: 1812 COSTUMES

      Hi John,

      It was a pleasure talking to you today.

      Here is the information about our play.

      "The War of 1812: an Inquiry" will be produced at the Players' Guild of Hamilton, a Canadian incorporated not-for-profit amatuer theatre company which is located at 80 Queen Street South, Hamilton, ON, L8P 3R8.

      The play will run for ten performances from Thursday through Saturday from November 22 to December 8.

      Other than fitting, we would not need to have the uniforms in our possession until the Sunday, November 18 rehearsal and would return them after our final show.

      The uniforms would be cared for by our costume coordinator and stored at Guild House.

      We would be willing to put down a deposit on each uniform to guarantee they are returned in mint condition.

      Our costume needs for this play are listed below.

      Thanks so much for your help. Our theatre company really appreciates it.

      Bob Knuckle, 1812 Project Coordinator

      Home phone - 905-628-0220

      MILITARY UNIFORMS

      British General Isaac Brock

      British Lt.-Colonel Roger Sheaffe

      British General Henry Procter

      Canadian York militia man (or private) Samuel Jarvis

      U.S. General William Hull

      U.S. General William Henry Harrison

      U.S. Infantry Captain John Wool

      CIVILIAN CLOTHES