Fwd: seeking War of 1812 info

  • John Sek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012
      Hello Everyone,

      Please review email below. If you are able to help this 'reporter' out, please do. I received a reminder email, so he is still looking for contacts.

      regards,

      John Sek

      This is a forwarded message
      From: ngpostman@... <ngpostman@...>
      To: jsek@...
      Date: Monday, March 26, 2012, 1:17:23 PM
      Subject: seeking War of 1812 info

      Hey John:
      ?
      Neil Graves here. Was nice talking with you re: War of 1812 reenactors. As I said, I'm trying to get an article?together on the War of 1812 bicentennial and I plan?to tell it through reenactors. I'm especially interested in interviewing folks from those units in the Niagara Peninsula/Fort Erie area.
      I'd also want to reach out to any units in the Fort McHenry/Washington D.C. area.
      I'd appreciate any?contacts you could send my way.
      ?
      P.S. Are YOU a reenactor?
      ?
      Neil