Re: Canadian Military Heritage Museum at Brantford

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2012
      I went there a few times when I was living right around the corner. I thought it was a fantastic place to spend the day. The last time I went, they took me into the Arms Vault and let me handle a few WW2 weapons such as the Sten Gun. The employees there were WW2 vets and were able to offer a unique perspective on the displays. I would recommend that museum to anyone with a taste for military history.

      Cheers!
      Mike Jansen
      2nd Lincoln Militia