Canadian Military Heritage Museum at Brantford

  • gonnemaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      The CMHM is always worth a visit however it has now opened up a very good War of 1812 Section complete with British, American and Native arms, accoutrements and uniforms. If you have some time go pay the museum a visit it will be very rewarding.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2012
        I went there a few times when I was living right around the corner. I thought it was a fantastic place to spend the day. The last time I went, they took me into the Arms Vault and let me handle a few WW2 weapons such as the Sten Gun. The employees there were WW2 vets and were able to offer a unique perspective on the displays. I would recommend that museum to anyone with a taste for military history.

        Cheers!
        Mike Jansen
        2nd Lincoln Militia