Introduction

  • legacycouncil1812
    Message 1 of 174 , Apr 5, 2012
      Hello all,
      The Niagara 1812 Bicentennial Legacy Council, located in the Niagara Region, is a cross-border not-for-profit organization established to commemorate the War of 1812 and celebrate the 200 years of peace between Canada and the United States which have followed.
      Thanks for letting me join!
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen