Re: Cartridge Pouch Questions

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Ed" <rmarine1812@...> wrote:
      [snip] "The cartridges do fall over which requires much digging so in lulls I try to move them to the left of the box and easier grasp."

      Reading this part of Ed's message over, I wonder if the "live" cartridges were inserted "ball down" or "ball up" or some combination, to make them all fit. I also wonder if having 1 oz ball in cartridges weights them down enough that it makes it less likely you will accidentally pull one or two more out when removing the one you intend to load? Blank cartridges weigh almost nothing (unless of course you are loading dangerously large rounds...).

      Jim Yaworsky
      41st