Relive the Talbot Settlement May 25-27, 2012

  • Backus-Page House Museum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      Good afternoon,

      I wanted to let your group know of our annual Education Day and Relive the
      Talbot Settlement event taking place at the Backus-Page House Museum on May
      25, 26 and 27, 2012. During these 3 days we endevour to show how life was
      for the first settlers who arrived in 1809 and the impact the War of 1812
      had on them.
      The Backus-Page House Museum is located at 29424 Lakeview Line,
      Wallacetown, in the heart of the Talbot Settlement. We are still accepting
      bookings for 1812 period presenters, sutlers, and reenactors. You can
      contact our President and Chairperson of the event or our Cultural Manager
      at the museum office.

      Angela Foreman-Bobier cell: 519-317-8255
      President of Tyrconnell Heritage Society
      Chair of Marketing, Fundraising & Membership
      Chair of Education Day & Relive the Talbot Settlement

      www.backuspagehouse.ca

      Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/backuspagehouse
      Read our blog www.tyrconnellheritagesociety.blogspot.com
      Office 519-762-3072 info@...