Oak Forest event, Sept 14-16, added to the calendar

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      Hello list,

      I have been asked to post a new event for 2012 out near Chicago. An 1812 and Napoleonic event in Oak Forest, Illinois.

      Sept 14-16, 2012

      Details follow and the event has been added to the calendar of events list.
      Dave Westhouse.
      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/

      Hello,

      I would like to get my event posted on your events page. Details are as follows.

      Oak Forest IL 1812 & Napoleonic event.
      Sponsored by the Oak Forest Veterans Commission.
      Including both 1812 N. America and the Napoleonic conflicts in Europe. Saturday night meal, dance with a live band, and powder ration all included. One 1812 battle and one Napoleonic battle each day.
      Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/events/223579174377427/
      FREE online registration: http://oakforest1812.eventbrite.com/

      If you require any further information, please let me know.
      Thanks for your time,

      Ian Baker
      4th Foot