new member introduction

  • Greg Ketcham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2012
      Greetings List:

      By way of introduction - I'm Greg Ketcham, Revwar and F&I reenactor, and
      rather new to 1812. Our unit has developed an 1812 impression with the goal
      of supporting our Canadian friends' events.

      Capt. Giles Kellogg's Co. of Artillery, NYS Militia, saw service at
      Odgensburg, Sackett's Harbor, Crysler's Farm, and Plattsburgh. You can
      learn more about our unit's history and our impression here:

      http://www.kelloggscompany1812.org/history.html

      regards,
      Greg Ketcham
      Kellogg's Co. of Artillery, NYS Militia (1812)
      2nd Regt. Albany County Militia (1776)
      Schuyler's Co., N-Y Provincial Regt. (1759)