Re: 1812 British Re-enactors - Mid Atlantic

  • Flo Odding
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2012
      thanks,
      FLO

      On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 9:31 AM, gary beauregard <beau@...> wrote:

      > **

      Flo Odding
      Manager
      Fort Erie Festivals
      905-871-6454
      www.friendshipfestival.com
      * Special Thanks to Joe from" Fort Erie Shopper"and "Niagara This Week"
      for all the coverage in 2011*

      Friendship Festival
      celebrating the 200 years of Peace between our Nations. War of 1812-1814 -
      festivals 2012-2014

      Looking for ideas and volunteers