British Re-enactors - Mid Atlantic

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2012
      Could those members of this list who portray 1812 era British, Army or Navy, and live in the mid-Atlantic area, please email me off-line. This is an informal poll to get an idea of resources for upcoming events in the Chesapeake region.

      Thanks.

      Ed Seufert
      1812 Royal Marines
    • Phil Larson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2012
        Hi Ed,

        I'd like to help. If you keep me in your group cc list I'll see if
        there's something I can do.

        Cheers,

        Phil

        On 3/22/2012 1:02 AM, Ed wrote:

        > Could those members of this list who portray 1812 era British, Army or
        > Navy, and live in the mid-Atlantic area, please email me off-line.
        [snip]
      • gary beauregard
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2012

          On 3/22/2012 1:02 AM, Ed wrote:

          > Could those members of this list who portray 1812 era British, Army or
          > Navy, and live in the mid-Atlantic area, please email me off-line.
          [snip]

        • Flo Odding
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2012
            thanks,
            FLO

            On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 9:31 AM, gary beauregard <beau@...> wrote:

            > **

            Flo Odding
            Manager
            Fort Erie Festivals
            905-871-6454
            www.friendshipfestival.com
            * Special Thanks to Joe from" Fort Erie Shopper"and "Niagara This Week"
            for all the coverage in 2011*

            Friendship Festival
            celebrating the 200 years of Peace between our Nations. War of 1812-1814 -
            festivals 2012-2014

            Looking for ideas and volunteers