F.Y.I.

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      ==============================
      TO:

      "War of 1812 Re-enactors"

      ==============================
      I forward the following as a F.Y.I. and to
      keep you and your members in the loop.

      L. Lozon - AdC
      ==============================

      1. Mississinewa 1812 has been recognized as the best attraction
      and the Mississinewa Battlefield Society as the best organization.
      The Marion Chronicle Tribune had a readers vote poll and
      Mississinewa 1812 beat our all others including the James Dean site

      2. This year as many Canadian redcoats will not attend Mississinewa 1812 opting to attend the Queenston Heights event instead, many of the US redcoats have opted to attend Mississinewa 1812 to bolster the other side.

      3. A reminder that all Crown Officers and Unit heads are encouraged to attend the School of Instruction on Saturday, April 21st, at Fort George, Niagara-on- the-Lake, Ontario. What is taught there is to be taught to every member of the respective units.

      4. Also a reminder that all Crown Forces are encouraged to attend a drill April 22 at Fort George Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.

      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist - 1812 Events List
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com - 1812Crown Forces list
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com - 1812 American Forces List