FW: Canada Day - July 1st - Communities Looking for War of 1812 Re-enactors

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I know that Canada Day is a busy day for everyone and that there is a huge
      event "The Flight of the Royal George" going on up on the St. Lawrence in
      Bath, Ontario, however I have been approached by 5 communities that are
      interested in having War of 1812 representation at their July 1st
      festivities. All five communities have a budget to offer re-enactors
      compensation for attending and if you are not attending any other event and
      are free I would encourage you to contact each community directly to
      negotiate your attendance.

      The five communities include

      Town Midland, ON - Little Lake Park - 10am to 4pm - Contact - David Brunelle
      - davidbrunelle@...

      Town of Whitby, ON - Victoria Fields - Noon to 8pm - Contact - Sue Estrela
      - <mailto:estrelas@...> estrelas@...

      Amaranth Township - Shelburne, ON - 1pm to 4pm - Contact - Heather Foster -
      foster.amaranthcouncil@...

      Creemore, ON - Creemore Town Centre - 10am to 4pm - Creemore BIA -
      foster.amaranthcouncil@...

      City of Windsor-Canada Day Events-11am-10pm-Contact Maggie -
      mrssanta@...

      Thanks!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay

      War of 1812 Bicentennial Committee

      705-716-7124

      www.1812bicentennial.com

      SGB Logo English.jpg

      If you wish to be removed from this email list please contact
      davidbrunelle@... and asked to be removed.