Re: Uniform of the New England Militias

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2012
      Mr. Fischer, thank you very much for the link and information (:

      Any other information? I could'nt find anything usefull even on google books or at the images of the "les uniformes de la guerre de 1812" blog...
    • schuylerfurniture
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
        Check out Rene' Chartrand's "A Most Warlike Appearance," it has a 60-page chapter on the uniforms of the state militias.
        http://www.servicepub.com/1812.html