Fairfield 2012 - Date change

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      List,

      I have been advised that the event that is held at Fairfield Museum near Thamesville, Ontario, each year on Labour Day weekend has changed its date to later in the month. The date of the event will be September 28-29, 2012.

      For information on this event you can visit the Fairfield Museum website at;
      http://www.friendsoffairfieldmuseum.ca/Friends%20of%20Fairfield/Fairfield_Comes_Alive_2012.html

      Fairfield Museum stands on the site where once stood the small village of Fairfield or Moraviantown, which was destroyed by American forces in 1813 following the Battle of the Thames.

      Dave Westhouse.
    • westhouse03
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
        Sorry, 29th and 30th.