Re: 1812 Re: June 18th : The Beginning!

  • Mark Bradford
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      There was going to be some sort of service here in Plymouth, UK at the memorial to the two  USN Officers who were on the Brig USS Argus! The Daughters of the War of 1812 were meant to be involved, but I have heard nothing lately!

      With Regards

      Mark
    • Titus Quartinius Saturnalus
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2012
        We would love to have your groups involvement on the 18th