Re: June 18th : The Beginning!

  • Neebs
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      The local Historical Society here in Dundalk (Maryland) is having a reenactment of the Declaration of War and a special opening for the expanded War of 1812 exhibit.

      Amanda Nebel
      1st Sergeant
      Aisquith's Sharp Shooters
    • Mark Bradford
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
        There was going to be some sort of service here in Plymouth, UK at the memorial to the two  USN Officers who were on the Brig USS Argus! The Daughters of the War of 1812 were meant to be involved, but I have heard nothing lately!

        With Regards

        Mark
      • Titus Quartinius Saturnalus
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2012
          We would love to have your groups involvement on the 18th