Re: War of 1812 Symposium in Guelph - Yesterday

  • peregrine.lp@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2012
      Dear Mr. Fournier,

      Indeed! My husband and I are new to 1812 reenacting (he is founding an impression of the 23rd US Regiment), and this symposium was our first. We had a great time and learned a lot.

      We arrived not knowing what to expect in terms of organization. It was wonderful! Registration was smooth and quick, the bags (complete with program, personal schedule and tissues!) were thoughtfully prepared. I liked the venue and we were extremely pleased with the hotel. It was very easy to find the locations of the various classrooms. They were well-equipped and spacious. We stayed for the dinner and ball, which were also excellent.

      I forgot to turn in my comments survey when we left. May I scan it and email it to you, or send it through the post if you prefer?

      Looking forward to next year,
      Leslie Phillips