The War of 1812 Bicentennial Symposium

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Wow! That's all I can say. One behalf of the members of the Royal
      Newfoundland Regiment, I would like to say thank you to the organisers of
      the conference. Your hard work, dedication and enthusiasm showed, and it
      was contagious.

      We all talked about how much we learned, how great all of the presenters
      were, and how social the atmosphere was.

      I know I can't wait for 2013!

      Kevin Windsor

      Royal Newfoundland Regiment