Translation

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2000
      Bob:
      Some of our subscribers forget that we have people on this list from around the world and when we say we are going to the Thamesville Event they have no idea where it is, so we should give a reference point for them.

      I had the same problem as you when I joined the Rev (1776) time period, as well as the Napoleonic, all the events seem to be 12 plus hours away.
      You just have to recruit someone who has,
      a full time job,
      has enough money to change his mind,
      owns a car and has a valid drivers licence,
      and is the same sexual persuasion as you........
      then just pick the dates, events, and destinations and away you go!

      C'mon over the Great Lakes Basin, you'll love it..
      some damn fine units and events over here!

      From: dancingbobd@...
      Thanks for the translation!... in western Missouri we don't get much
      Canadian history ............. I have never made it to any of the Great
      Lakes sites....don't have anybody ...to make the trip with me.