School overnight on Saturday, 21st April.

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      To All Unit Commanders of the CF.
      February 3, 2012
      On behalf of the Crown Forces staff, and the Administration at Fort George, I am happy to report that those members of the Crown Forces who attend the Unit Commanders' Day on Saturday April 21, 2012, will be allowed to barrack in the (heated) blockhouse at the fort overnight on Saturday.There are showers in the administrative building.You will need a blanket or sleeping bag. You also need to supply your own breakfasts.
      I Remain etc.R HobbsAdC to Col. Williams