Sunday drill at Ft George

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      On behalf of Col.Williams I am instructed to forward this message to all unit commanders of the Crown Forces.
      Permission has been granted by the administration at Fort George for a Unit Drill to be held on Sunday, April 22nd. This repeats the pattern of last year,It should be the responsibility of the unit commanders to appoint a time for their individual unit drill.
      I Remain, etc.R HobbsAdC to Col. Williams