Re: U.S. territorial integrity and sovereignty and War of 1812

  • John
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2012
      Thanks Jim..! Just posted it to the Australian "Napoleonic Bulletin" for the interest of the Aussie Napoleonic reenactment community. Always find your posts interesting...! It is for outsiders I think, quite an intriguing war especially given the different perceptions about who 'won'. Wars are normally concluded a bit more decisively such that there is little doubt...!

      Cheers,

      John