buttons

  • Annette and Lloyd Gower
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2000
      agower@....
      So far the list has been a plethora of information and help to me , So first , Thank You, to all of you kind and patient people.
      Can any one help locate buttons for US Riflemen's uniforms ? I see examples in books , even the dates they were used.
      But not a button can I find.Should anyone take an interest in helping the1808 , 1810 and 1812 buttons are what we are looking for.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2000
        Contact Peter Twist

        ptwist@...

        for all your button needs...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 8:22 AM
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
            Do the same button makers do later period US?  Up to about 1840?
            Thanks!