RE: [Bulk] RE: War of 1812 in "t.o.night"

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2012
      John You're correct, of course: t.o.night, not the Star. It had occurred to me that the plans for the new centre aren't 'do-able' for a measly 23 million, and the comment wasn't 'y meant as a dig at the article, or at Jason for posting it, just a passing comment on the oddities of life. I would have thought, unless the architect and or design team were completely out to lunch and pulled the figure $23 mill. out of thin air that somebody out there would have at least taken a stab at it, even in some altered form. But perhaps the reporter wasn't privy to the complexities of the process. 'Nuff said.

      Peter Monahan

    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2012
        Perhaps Toronto can send some of that money down south to us. We only need
        4 million to redevelop an entire park for Tecumseh Monument. So far we have
        received..well, 0.2%

        Mark Dickerson