Cartridge Pouch For Sale

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      Dear List,
      I have for sale one 1804 60-round British Army cartridge pouch. Made by the Discriminating General. Never used, but has been in storage awhile resulting in some light rust spots on the tin trays and a small tear in the implement flap. $100.

      Photos are available upon request. Prices do not include shipping. Please
      contact me via e-mail at scott33rd (at) msn.com as I don't often check this
      group.

      >Thanks!
      Scott Douglas