Re: [Bulk] 1812 Battle Of The HMS Nancy

  • John Matthew IV
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      kennedwa14 posted this:

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0izmAWvW9c

      Fortunately we have a brave moderator who tried the link.

      He's correct, it is safe and shows a great video about the Battle of the HMS
      Nancy.

      I am vain enough to get excited about seeing myself in the video.

      However, to Mr. kennedwa14, I do recommend you include some text with your
      posts and sign your name.

      100% of the time, if I see an email with only a link, regardless of who it
      is from, I delete it thinking it is just spam.

      John Matthew IV