War of 1812 Symposium - Guelph - February 25th

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2012
      Good morning!

      I thought I would offer an update around this ...

      There has been a tremendous "buzz" around this event and we have only just begun promoting it! We are quite thrilled with the number of registrations already.

      We do have some limits on capacity for some of the secondary lecture rooms, the hotel room block and the dinner.

      If you have plans on attending you may want to consider getting your registration in soon. We would hate to see anyone miss out on something that they would like to attend.

      For the schedule, roster of speakers and registrations; please go to:

      www.livinghistoryconference.com

      Your servant,

      Tom Fournier