Battle of the Thames pictures needed

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      I am putting together a visual presentation to go before the municipal
      council for the Battle of the Thames-2013. I would like to include a few
      more pictures of previous Heritage Days than what I already have. If
      anybody has a couple of good pictures that you could digitally send to me,
      then I would greatly appreciate it. They don't have to be of the battle but
      it would be best if they are actually from Heritage Days. Thanks.

      Mark Dickerson