RE: 1812 Appointments

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      "Ray Hobbs, MajorAdC to Col. Williams"

      I assume that makes Mr. Mackay the Minor ADC.

      Peter Monahan
      petemonahan@...
      705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

      I'm sorry! Clearly the winter has already been too long up here, north of 9.

    • shayna121
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
        Not minor, but off-key all together.

        Chris McKay

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:

        > "Ray Hobbs, MajorAdC to Col. Williams"
        >
        > I assume that makes Mr. Mackay the Minor ADC.
        >
        > Peter Monahan
        > petemonahan@...
        > 705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell
        >
        > I'm sorry! Clearly the winter has already been too long up here, north of 9.

      • Ray Hobbs
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
          There's nothing minor about Mr. McKay - have you seen how tall that guy is! :-)RH

          To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
          From: PrivateCannon@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:09:11 +0000
          Subject: Re: 1812 Appointments