RE: 1812 Appointments

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      "Ray Hobbs, MajorAdC to Col. Williams"

      I assume that makes Mr. Mackay the Minor ADC.

      Peter Monahan
      petemonahan@...
      705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

      I'm sorry! Clearly the winter has already been too long up here, north of 9.

    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
        Formidable,yes. "Invincible", well..

        Congrats all.

        "Major" Tom

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
          Not minor, but off-key all together.

          Chris McKay

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:

          > "Ray Hobbs, MajorAdC to Col. Williams"
          >
          > I assume that makes Mr. Mackay the Minor ADC.
          >
          > Peter Monahan
          > petemonahan@...
          > 705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell
          >
          > I'm sorry! Clearly the winter has already been too long up here, north of 9.

        • Ray Hobbs
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
            There's nothing minor about Mr. McKay - have you seen how tall that guy is! :-)RH

            To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
            From: PrivateCannon@...
            Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:09:11 +0000
            Subject: Re: 1812 Appointments