Appointments

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      ==============================
      TO:

      "CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

      Unit Commanders,

      Please inform your members

      ==============================
      I am ordered to forward the following

      L. Lozon ~ AdC
      ==============================

      To all 1812 Crown Forces members:

      2012 is finally here. This promises to be the first of 3 very interesting and busy years for the re-enactment community. To that end I would like to announce some changes and appointments to the Crown Forces Staff. Effective immediately are the following changes and additions:

      Peter Monahan – Quartermaster

      Steve Hartwick – Sergeant Major

      Hal Dennison – Brigade Major

      Chris Mackay - additional ADC

      Mark Dickerson – Light Brigade Commander

      These individuals make a splendid addition to the staff and bring with them many valuable skills. The demands of the bicentennial will be made more achievable by this staff composed of a successful blend of experience and enthusiasm. Happy New Year all.

      Peter Twist
      Brigadier General
    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
        Congratulations to all who have received these appointments.With all this movement, one would think there is a war in the offing, or something.
        Yr SvtRay Hobbs, MajorAdC to Col. Williams

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        From: larrylozon@...
        Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 18:56:00 +0000
        Subject: 1812 Appointments

        ==============================

        TO:

        "CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

        Unit Commanders,

        Please inform your members

        ==============================

[...]

      • Iain Burns
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
          Yes, congratulations to all, especially to my comrades in the 1st Royal Scots!
          And thanks for stepping up to the mark and offering your services to shoulder the work of organizing this unruly mob into an invincable fighting force.
          Aye,
          Iain
          1st RS Reg't
          Centre Coy

          > To: warof1812@yahoogroups.com
          > From: ray.hobbs@...
          > Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:35:40 -0500
          > Subject: RE: 1812 Appointments
          >

          > Congratulations to all who have received these appointments.With all this movement, one would think there is a war in the offing, or something.
          > Yr SvtRay Hobbs, MajorAdC to Col. Williams
          >
          > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
          > From: larrylozon@...
          > Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 18:56:00 +0000
          > Subject: 1812 Appointments

          > ==============================
          >
          > TO:
          >

          > "CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA"
          >

          > Unit Commanders,
          >

          > Please inform your members
          >

          > ==============================
          >
          > I am ordered to forward the following
          >

          > L. Lozon ~ AdC
          >
          > ==============================
          >

          > To all 1812 Crown Forces members:
          >

          > 2012 is finally here. This promises to be the first of 3 very interesting and busy years for the re-enactment community. To that end I would like to announce some changes and appointments to the Crown Forces Staff. Effective immediately are the following changes and additions:
          >

          > Peter Monahan � Quartermaster
          >

          > Steve Hartwick � Sergeant Major
          >

          > Hal Dennison � Brigade Major
          >

          > Chris Mackay - additional ADC
          >

          > Mark Dickerson � Light Brigade Commander
          >

          > These individuals make a splendid addition to the staff and bring with them many valuable skills. The demands of the bicentennial will be made more achievable by this staff composed of a successful blend of experience and enthusiasm. Happy New Year all.
          >

          > Peter Twist
          >
          > Brigadier General

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > War of 1812 Living History:
          > A wide-ranging information exchange
          > for all participants and supporters

          > Crown Forces Unit Listing:
          > http://1812crownforces.tripod.com
          > American Forces Unit Listing
          > http://usforces1812.tripod.com
          >
          > WAR OF 1812 EVENTS LIST:
          > 2010Yahoo! Groups Links

        • peter monahan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
            "Ray Hobbs, MajorAdC to Col. Williams"

            I assume that makes Mr. Mackay the Minor ADC.

            Peter Monahan
            petemonahan@...
            705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

            I'm sorry! Clearly the winter has already been too long up here, north of 9.

          • Tom Hurlbut
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
              Formidable,yes. "Invincible", well..

              Congrats all.

              "Major" Tom

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
                Not minor, but off-key all together.

                Chris McKay

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
                  There's nothing minor about Mr. McKay - have you seen how tall that guy is! :-)RH

                  To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
                  From: PrivateCannon@...
                  Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:09:11 +0000
                  Subject: Re: 1812 Appointments