24 hours in pictures | News | guardian.co.uk

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      The list may find this link of interest :)

      http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/gallery/2012/jan/01/24-hours-in-pictures-gallery#/?picture=383890288&index=4

      Scroll down to picture 5 if the canon des not appear immediately!

    • Craig Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
        I believe this is the same Bavarian gun crew who were stationed next
        to us at Waterloo 1990 and 1995.
        We weren't very comfortable with them.

        CW