RE: [Bulk] RE: 1812 hero Chief Tecumseh & General Brock get own stamp

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2011
      John Matthew IV wrote: "That said, when I look at the article in question, there's a big image of
      > Tecumseh at the top with a much smaller photo of Brock below"
      So there is! I will say in my own defence, however, that the first time I looked at the story there was a large white blank on my screen where the picture of Tecumseh shouls have been. I seem to have computer gremlins this week! Any way, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Peace.

      Peter Monahan
      petemonahan@...
      705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell