Pictures of Tecumseh #1

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011
      The group's website home page now features what is advertised as a charming *life-size* cardboard cutout that I believe is still commercially available for those who are interested in spiffing up their rec room etc. with this thought-provoking memento of the great Shawnee. The illustration is based on a well-known "portrait" of the chief from the mid-1800's.

      I do apologize for not getting this opportunity "out there" in time for everyone to put this fine product on their Xmas wish list. Maybe next year?

      "Merry Christmas" to all list members!

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator