Items for sale!!

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      Most of the canvas has been sold however we still have some items left if
      anyone is interested as well as some new items added in. If you have any
      questions or would like me to send pictures of the items please let me know!

      Have a Great Christmas and New Year!

      David Brunelle

      Items for sale:

      1. Wall Tent - 8' long, 8' wide & 6' High. Ropes, Ridge, Uprights and
      Side Poles. $300.00

      2. Fly - 13' long, 8' wide, 7.2' high center & 5.10' high sides. Ropes
      attached to fly & has 8 poles and one ridge. $125.00

      3. Fly - 12' long, 8' wide - 12 grommets, no poles, no ropes. $40.00

      4. 16' Wooden Newfoundland Dory - Named the "Surprise". Used at Wasaga
      Under Siege 2011 for the River Run Re-enactment. $500.00 or best offer.

      5. 3 - Battle of Georgian Bay "Jack Nasty Face Tavern" Upper Canada
      Breweries Banners - 8'. $25.00 each

      6. 1 - Battle of Georgian Bay "Tanglefoot" Upper Canada Breweries Banners
      - 8'. $25.00

      7. Strategy Board Game - Campaign. - $10.00

      8. Wooden Bucket - Leaks needs some repairs. $25.00

      9. Cot- Detachable in green bag. $10.00

      10. 6 Tin Containers. $10.00

      11. Wooden Rammer - Mortar. $15.00

      12. 3 - Ogdensburg Event Coffee Mugs. Brand New! 1st Light
      Artillery, Les Voltigeurs Canadian & Forsyth's Rifle Regiment - $5.00 each

      13. Metal Sleeve Bar - For Detachable Ridge Pole. $10.00

      14. Cannon with Field Carriage - Full Size 12 Pounder Model 1841
      Mountain Howitzer. Exact Length of Barrel is 33'. Exact Bore Size of
      Barrel is 2 3/4'. Comes with all implements. $2500.00

      15. 18' Wooden Cedar Stripper Boat - It is in very good shape,
      especially the inside. The boat has been fiberglassed inside and out and the
      keel needs some repair as well as some other spots here and there. It
      measures 18 feet long by 5 feet wide at the centre with 6 oarlocks and 2
      floor boards. $600.00 or best offer!