Happy Winter Solstice

  • seascoutleader
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      To all our relations and relatives:
      Remember, because of the spark that makes you the unique you that you are,and me, the unique me, the spark, the tiny little bit of the Creator, that the Creator has put inside each of us, makes each and everyone in this world related to each other.
      Grandfather Sun has finished his journey south and now begins his return journey north.
      Happy Winter Solstice.
      For us, it is a time for honouring our sacred interconnection, a oneness with the Creator.
      For us it is a time for ceremonies and teachings to honour the oneness of all, be it a rock, a tree, a bird, a four-legged, a crawler (insects), a swimmer, all of Mother Earth, Grandfather Sun, Grandmother Moon, the stars, the universe.
      As with many other spiritualites and religions of the world, this a time of love, joy, peace and compassion
      To all our relations, we send to you, our prayers from our hearts, so that today and everyday, your hearts, your lives, your spirit and your families are filled with love, peace, joy and happiness.
      To our relatives who are suffering, those in pain, those in turmoil, those in need of love and healing, we pray that the sacred life force of love will bring healing and may it lift overly burdened hearts.

      On behalf of all the members of On-Gwe-Ho-Way,
      from our lodge to your lodge, we send you light, love, peace and healing.

      Hunter & Sable
      Gi-gwe-sed niinii minwa Mikaday Waab-zii-zii kwe