RE: War of 1812 Query

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2011
      Sir I would recommend that you join the WarOf1812 Yahoo group at: http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/WarOf1812/. No charge and the list is full of helpful souls. I would recommend, once you have access to the membership list, that you contact Cpl. Ed Seufert of the Royal Marines 1812, one of the more senior of our south-of-the-border 'Brits' and/or Iain burns of the gallant Forty Twa. Both can be contacted via the group's membership list. Iain is listed under "the_forty_twa" and Ed as "rmarine 1812". Either will be, I'm sure, happy to steer you right. Yr most Humble and Od'tservant,Sir