Symposium Schedule

  • ebclemson@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2000
      Dear Onelist,

      I have noticed some discussion about "The Conference" this coming
      weekend. Please be aware, that this is not the only War of 1812
      Conference or Symposium.

      The War of 1812 in the West Symposium, will be holding its TENTH ANNUAL
      conference in March. You also do not have to worry about if you'll
      get a discount if in period clothing, every one gets a discount as the
      Symposium is FREE.

      Many have stated that the War of 1812 was America's "Forgotten"
      conflict, is the War in the West the Forgotten theatre of the war?
      Sincerely, David Bennett.

      Cap'n Dave, Clemson's Company, First U.States Infantry & Boone's
      Missouri Rangers......SEMPER PRIMUS.