Re: 1812 Hello

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 76 , Dec 1, 2011
      Thanks Amanda,

      Much appreciated.

      Ron

      -----Original Message-----
      From: friendsoffortgeorge <amandagamble4@...>
      To: WarOf1812 <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2011 10:42 am
      Subject: 1812 Hello

      Hello everyone,

      I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Amanda, and I work for the Friends of Fort George. As such, I hope to bring exciting news to you about new books and products in our store, as well as keep you informed about upcoming events taking place at Fort George, and in Niagara-on-the-Lake. As many of you know, we have a wonderful bicentennial committee that has planned several events that will take place over the next couple years, so I hope to be able to keep you all informed, and to answer any questions you might have about upcoming events!

      Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have.

      Thanks,

      Amanda

    • Ron
      Message 76 of 76 , Dec 1, 2011