18th Century Winemaking Program - Friday, December 16th in Easton, PA

  • Damian Siekonic
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Greetings all,

      Don Becker and I will be giving a presentation on 18th century winemaking in support of our new book "A Guide to Winemaking in Early America" at the Sigal Museum in Easton, PA on Friday, December 16th. Doors open at 6:00pm with the presentation starting at 6:30pm. Four of the wines made for the book will be offered for tasting as part of the presentation, and signed copies of the book will be on hand for purchase. There is a $5 donation requested for the program with all proceeds going to the Northampton County Historical & Genealogical Society.

      All the best,
      Damian Siekonic